Watch this space for information on the next trip date.
- Air travel from Montréal > Buenos Aires > Montréal with Air Canada
- 13 nights in a 3 star hotel in the city center with air conditioning and breakfasts included
- 16h of classes for intermediate and advanced
- 7 nights in the milongas
- 2 guided visits of Buenos Aires
- Shopping excursions for shoes and clothing
To top it all off, a 2 day excursion at the famous Iguazu falls!!
- Air travel Buenos Aires > Iguazu > Buenos Aires with Aerolineas Argentinas
- 1 night at Iguazu in a 3 star hotel with air conditioning
- Guided tour of the park and falls and a boat excursion
2999$ per person* (double occupation)
*The price does not include the contribution to the “Fonds d’indemnisation des clients des agences de voyages” ($3.50 per $1000) nor the airport taxes of Buenos Aires and d’Iguazu.
- Mylène 514-278-8781
Upon arrival :
Get yourself the Buenos Aires Tango and the Tangauta to inform yourself on the evenings, classes, practicas, shows and other activities. These publications are filled with information about tango. They are available everywhere where there is tango.